The hamper includes:
- 4 Pork Chops: Four delicious pork chops on the bone for added flavour
- Bottle of Vinegar: Made from their fabulous Fowey valley cider but aged for two years in barrels.
- Bottle of Olive Oil: Brought in to complement the vinegar, made from the finest Nocellara del Belice Olives which are typically eating olives which are grown by Barry’s goddaughter.
- Jar of Grumpy Mans Mustard: Made from Scrumpy Cider this is Cornish Meadows preserves best seller.
- 1kg New Potatoes: Hand-picked on the shores of the Fowey Estuary, selecting only the best and ready potatoes for your plate.
- 100g Shallots: Local Cornish shallots
- Bunch of Spring Greens: Italian black cabbage leaf, grown all year round overlooking the river Camel in Padstow
- Pot of Cornish Sea Salt
- Trewithen Dairy Butter
Located within a world heritage site in Cornwall, Primrose Herd combines the benefits of traditional breeds reared slowly and naturally outdoors, with tried and tested family recipes to produce a range of award-winning pork products.
Stafford Dustow moved to Colwith Farm, Mid Cornwall in 1904. His Great Grandson Chris Dustow is the fifth generation of Dustow’s to farm at Colwith. The Dustow family have quite the reputation for fantastic tasting potatoes locally.
Barry has been making cider for over 30 years, but he only went professional in the last 5 years with his popular champagne style cider. The orchard is located in Golant overlooking the splendid river Fowey, which since Victorian times has been typically apple orchards.
Made on the Beautiful Lizard Peninsular in Coverack here in Cornwall. Each Jar is Hand Made, Hand Filled & Hand Labelled to ensure the best quality for you to enjoy.
Padstow Kitchen Garden:
Amidst the outstandingly beautiful Trerethern Farm on the North Coast of Cornwall, lies Padstow Kitchen Garden: 4 acres of land nourished, nurtured and tended-to by 6th generation farmer and former Stein’s head-chef, Ross Geach.
Seasonal ingredients are ever-changing, we will be choosing the best quality ingredients to go with this recipe. You will cook them the same way for the freshest flavoursome pack.
- Pork – All-year-round availability
- Potatoes – May change seasonally for the freshest ingredients
- Spring greens – May change seasonally for the freshest ingredients
Free delivery nationwide